Rakshak - Weather ProtectorRAKSHAK is a polyurethane based water proofing compound used for concrete Roofs, Structures & Steels etc. It is a two-pack synthetic water proofing system. “A SAN” RAKSHAK easily absorbed by the concrete and forms an integral part of the surface. It acts as a binder and seals the porosity of the concrete. It provides complete freedom from seepage of water and thus protects and adds to the life of valuable structures. It has a Insulating properties and does not allow the outside heat to come inside. Benefits: -
- Water/Weather Protector
- UV Resistant
- Insulation Properties
- Acoustic Properties
- Termite, Bacteria & germs proof
- Concrete Life enhancer
Ease Of Application“A SAN” RAKSHAK is very easy to apply-
- No heating is required
- No expertise required like in conventional bitumen based water proofing system as no pre-heating is involved
- Adhesion is excellent
- Required little labour and can be applied very fast
Area Of Application:-- Roofing surfaces of
- Concrete sheets hangers
- Tin sheets over industrial establishments
- Its economical and very easy to apply
- Water Resistant, Heat Resistant and Fire Resistant
- Last Decades- has a life span of 20+ years
- Does not crack
- Excellent insulation properties
- Does not add to the heart absorption capacity of the concrete surface when the applied coating is of light shades
- Abrasion Resistant
- No Fire Hazard during application
- Work can be staggered
- Unexpected interruptions due to inclement weather can be accommodated
- Can be reapplied over the initial layer
- No problem due to excess application
COVERAGE (Sq. Ft./Kg.)
- Rough Surface, 1st coat : 30 sq. ft.
- Rough Surface, 2nd coat : 40 sq. ft.
- Smooth Surface, 1st Coat : 40 sq. ft.
- Smooth Surface, 2nd Coat : 50 sq. ft.
- Curing time, 25°C, 50%RH : 24 Hrs.
- To Recoat : After 8-10 Hrs.
- Clean-up : xylene
- Density/liter (Mixed), kg. : 1.20
- Total Solids by Weight (Mixed) as supplied : 100%
- Volatile Vehicle Content : Nil
- (Water) Content : Nil
- Flash Point : Above 200°C
Instructions To Apply-- Clean and dry the surface, and make it completely free from dust, grease & Moisture.
- Mix components A and B thoroughly in equal quantity.
- Apply the mixture as first coat on surface either by brush or spray.
- Apply second coat in across direction on same surface after a gap of 8 – 10 Hrs.
- Let it dry for 24 Hrs.
Available Packing Sizes:-2 kg. : 1 + 1 kg.
4 kg. : 2 + 2 kg.
10 kg. : 5 + 5 kg.
20 Kg : 10 + 10 kg
STORAGE:-- The material must be stored in dry place in air tight container
- Moisture contamination impair the properties and should be carefully avoided.
- Shelf life : 6 Months (Minimum)
- Pot life : ½ hour (Maximum)
- M R P : 350/ Kg
*Keep in cool & dry place.
*Best Use Before 6 months From manufacturing.
*Keep out of reach of children and keep away from eatables.
*It is innocuous and harmless to human being and animal when hard dry.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL FOAMS
Brand: Donec eu
Model: Product 8
To be a well-recognized manufacturer of high quality products in the field of Pre-fabricated Shelters and Refrigeration & Air Conditioning by producing superior quality products having excellent durability specially designed, to meet the needs of the customer. To focus on elimination of waste, implementing the better production systems & reducing overheads by proper planning and control. This will be accomplished by the total involvement and commitment of the employees, business associates and suppliers
Aliquam dolor tellus
Brand: Fusce vestibulum
Model: Product 6
» Complete Satisfaction of Our Customers
» High Quality Product Delivery
» High End Customer Support
» Healthy Working Environment
» Use International Equipments
Brand: Donec eu
Model: Product 1
IFPL Team strongly believes in the concept of team work in order to achieve the company objectives. A team of highly qualified Senior Technocrats has been employed with hands-on experience in the identification, management, organization and execution of critical projects in the different fields